Ah....sole! So nice. Lovely sun. The weather has been beautiful here all week as well. 61 degrees today. :-) Happy not to have snow or rain for a while. What's on the brick fence? Love you so much! Demi
These blogs will follow me in my year abroad as a Rotary Exchange Student. Update: I will not be spending a year in Palencia...I am now living in Madrid with a mom dad and three brothers Nikki: 24 Sapi: 22 and Chris: 19
I love, and miss the ocean, I'm on a one year exchange in Spain. I love being here and meeting new people. My spanish, well really Argentinean, family is amazing to me, I couldn't ask for anything better. I miss my little sister very much, but it is quite a learning experience to get the older brother I always wanted x 3. Sometimes I have doubts if I am using this year to the best of my ability, but then I realize that..."wait I'm having the time of my life, how could that ever be a waste?!" And that pretty much sums me up at the moment.
1 comment:
Ah....sole! So nice. Lovely sun. The weather has been beautiful here all week as well. 61 degrees today. :-) Happy not to have snow or rain for a while.
What's on the brick fence?
Love you so much!
Demi
Post a Comment