skip to main | skip to sidebar

Monday, September 22, 2008

Pictures from my first week.

  my school in Palencia
my house was directly to the right
My friend Andrea and I
My host sister Blanca and I at the river right next to our house.
My first host parents
Posted by Maddy Crowe at 5:22 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Life as an Exchange Student in España!

These blogs will follow me in my year abroad as a Rotary Exchange Student. Update: I will not be spending a year in Palencia...I am now living in Madrid with a mom dad and three brothers Nikki: 24 Sapi: 22 and Chris: 19

Shopping

Shopping
Me and Kel

About Me

My photo
Maddy Crowe
Villafranca (Madrid), Spain
I love, and miss the ocean, I'm on a one year exchange in Spain. I love being here and meeting new people. My spanish, well really Argentinean, family is amazing to me, I couldn't ask for anything better. I miss my little sister very much, but it is quite a learning experience to get the older brother I always wanted x 3. Sometimes I have doubts if I am using this year to the best of my ability, but then I realize that..."wait I'm having the time of my life, how could that ever be a waste?!" And that pretty much sums me up at the moment.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (14)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2008 (17)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ▼  September (5)
      • Madrid...or should I say Villafranca
      • Pictures from my first week.
      • My Time in Palencia
      • Guess what?! I'm moving to Madrid
      • The final days til departure
    • ►  August (1)