These are pictures from a normal week in madrid: shopping, eating, metro-ing (yes its a word) shopping more....sleeping...and i guess we go to school too. I'll get pictures of that soon enough.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
These blogs will follow me in my year abroad as a Rotary Exchange Student. Update: I will not be spending a year in Palencia...I am now living in Madrid with a mom dad and three brothers Nikki: 24 Sapi: 22 and Chris: 19
4 comments:
Hi Maddy,
I talked with your mom this morning and she reminded me about your blog so I'm sipping my coffee and enjoying all of adventures in Spain so far. Looks like you're having a fantastic time and I'm jealous. Seems like your "new" family has worked out for the best. Things are the same as always in Anacortes, the autumn light and leaves are lovely and the air has a chill. Jake got married a couple of weeks ago. There are pictures at flickr.com/photos/wakemanwedding if you're interested. We love Jake's new wife, but I still think they're too young! Carl still enjoys teaching art at the high school and being an activist as president of the teachers union. Mason is in the challenge program now, playing soccer, and playing the clarinet in the middle school band. I am working on my Masters in elementary math instruction this fall. I don't have a teaching position, but sub when I can. Kecia is turning 40 and we're going to Winthrop to celebrate with her this weekend, should be fun. We are all looking forward to our presidential election in a couple of weeks and hoping things go the right way (Obama). If not we are considering becoming expatriots. Maybe Spain will take us.
Thinking of you.
Have fun.
Tammy
i looove these photos! i wish i could visit you and meet all your new friends!
Hi Maddy,
Wow! You are packing a lifetime of experiences in your sojurn to Spain. When you get back it will take a week of solid sleep to regain your equilibrium.
The New Year's Eve party looks like the world's biggest and most elaborate rave. Going to the website I've never seen anything like it...Bye for now...Grandpa
Hi Maddy,
Wow! YOu are packing in a lifetime of fabulous experiences into your Spanish sojurn. When you get home it will take a week of solid sleep to regain your equilibrium.
The New Year Eve's party is the most elaborate rave I've seen. The website is stunning.
The snow here is beautiful and the dogs are loving it...Grandpa
Post a Comment