skip to main | skip to sidebar

Monday, January 5, 2009

Walking the border of 2008 & 2009 (in pictures for now)

Paco Paloma and I, just another night at the local, I think this was the night they discovered my love of giving massages. Not going to live this one down I'm sure of it.
Beate arrives :D
Us with the Christmas lights in Madrid
In the car with Kelly Beate and Nikko
Me and my host mommy New Years Eve
In between meals a little guitar hero break
Our wigs =D
haha love my fam
Toast at midnight 
Me and Criiiiis
Kelly and me 
dancing the night away

Me Valen and Charly
friends
Posted by Maddy Crowe at 4:46 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Life as an Exchange Student in España!

These blogs will follow me in my year abroad as a Rotary Exchange Student. Update: I will not be spending a year in Palencia...I am now living in Madrid with a mom dad and three brothers Nikki: 24 Sapi: 22 and Chris: 19

Shopping

Shopping
Me and Kel

About Me

My photo
Maddy Crowe
Villafranca (Madrid), Spain
I love, and miss the ocean, I'm on a one year exchange in Spain. I love being here and meeting new people. My spanish, well really Argentinean, family is amazing to me, I couldn't ask for anything better. I miss my little sister very much, but it is quite a learning experience to get the older brother I always wanted x 3. Sometimes I have doubts if I am using this year to the best of my ability, but then I realize that..."wait I'm having the time of my life, how could that ever be a waste?!" And that pretty much sums me up at the moment.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (14)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ▼  January (4)
      • Un buen día
      • P.I.C.T.U.R.E.S.
      • Life in Two Thousand and Nine
      • Walking the border of 2008 & 2009 (in pictures for...
  • ►  2008 (17)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (1)