Saturday, April 18, 2009

ITALIA


Me with the view in Assisi

Some delicious Italian food

At a cafe in the Vatican City

In the Colosseum

Where Julius Cesar was murdered

Our guys from Naples :D

Me and Kel with the view of Naples in the background

Me in Venice

Venice

Some of the exchangees in a 10 person pyramid at the Leaning Tower of Pisa (I'm on the 3rd level)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maddy- your life is so beautiful! I love reading your blog. See you soon :) - Clara

Maddy Crowe said...

you read my blog, oh that makes me so happy :) see you very soon darling <3

Anonymous said...

Maddy, the pictures are great. I have enjoyed going over all of your blogs and catching up on what you have been doing. Talk to you later. - Cousin Moni

Kevin said...

Man! I've been so out of touch lately. These pictures are so awesome! It's so so cool to see my friend Maddy in all these incredible places! You're a rockstar. Truly.